Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hare Polish A Positive Swatch and Review

I finally managed to score some of the elusive re-releases of the original Hare polishes despite getting cartjacked on a couple that I wanted.  Today I'll be showing you A Positive, a polish I thought would be perfect for Halloween.  True to most of the Hare polishes, this one was no exception and had perfect application.  I used two coats with no undies and got great coverage of color and glitter density.  The base is a stunning fuchsia red jelly and there are multisized silver glitter dispersed throughout.  In these photos I used Elmers as a base for quick removal and Gelous to smooth the glitter before finishing with Poshe.   I love that even though this is a glitter polish it doesn't come across as juvenile.  I heart Hare so much!

Hare Polish A Positive indoor lighting

Hare Polish A Positive indoor lighting

Hare Polish A Positive indoor lighting

Hare Polish A Positive indirect sunlight
Hare Polish A Positive indirect sunlight

Hare Polish A Positive indirect sunlight
 Does this make you envision a macroscopic shot of blood?  What is your favorite indie brand?


No comments:

Post a Comment